Drag it OUT offers various educational programs that span from youth, to universities to adult education. Below are a couple of our most popular educational programs:
This program is tailored for student life at universities, appr. 15-30 people at a time. We send out a DIO speaker to provide a comprehensive look at the Story of Drag, ice-breakers, interactive learning, and on the spot performances! Drag It OUT educates takes university students on a magical journey of glitter and facial hair and the impacts it’s had on social views of today.
> Book Us Today!
Drag it OUT TALKS is a community engagement program, inspired by the number of messaged questions, phone calls and emails regarding a better understanding of the various distinctions within the LGBT+ community.
How it works!
- Someone (identity to remain anonymous) sends in a question via website, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- We bring two people into the studio to TALK about it.
- We record it on video blog
- We post the conversation to our website and social media.
- It’s just that easy!
- I have identified as the B in the LGBT since I can remember, and for some reason still get picked on for it in social settings. People have said “oh you’re bisexual cause you can’t make up your mind, pick a sex already” how can I respond?
- When you go on a date and you are stealth (passable) transgender, when is a good time, how and or do you tell the person you’re transgender?
* Drag It OUT, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all monetary donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by tax laws.