DRAG IT OUT WANTS YOU as their Social Media Marketing Ninja! All interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter showing off their social media marketing skills to Dana at YOUREHIREDNOW@gmail.com.
Drag It OUT is the only amateur, co-ed, %100 volunteer supported drag troupe in the South Florida area.Drag it out provides a safe space for the LGBTQ community and their supporters who are interested in exploring gender identity, self-expression and community activism by way of educational workshops, social opportunities and artistic projects. We want to live in a world where people are accepted without question, regardless of sexual identity, gender identity, skin color, religion or any other difference. Are you inspired? Do you have what it takes? (Can you work well with many pink boas and get along with all shades of glitter) then…
This Ninja is already actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as designing targeted campaigns, strengthening SEO, engaging audiences and is already connected to the broader social media universe. The ideal person for this position will have knowledge of the behavioral and psychological factors that drive social media and understand how to form and optimize social networks. Candidates must think strategically, act locally and have the ability to increase traffic that produces results.
Responsibilities — the key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy that includes various social media platforms.
- Analyze social media marketing opportunities and tie to existing marketing initiatives.
- Discover new social media technologies and know how and when to employ them.
- Strategize with the management team and others across the organization on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the organizations initiatives. In other words dream up creative campaigns to go viral and keep the communication flowing!
- Observe trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at Drag It OUT.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Design multichannel communication strategies that span.
- Implement measurement strategies to track and measure the ROI of social media.
Experience — the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Social media tools and techniques
- Marketing (traditional, new media, gorilla and ‘word of mouth’)
- Content Development
- Eye for Design and ability to re-size images
- Product marketing
- Word Press
- Press and analyst relations
- Business development
- Project management
Attributes — the key attributes for this position include:
Hiring Organization: Drag It Out Organization
- Willingness to experiment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Sense of humor
- Understand Word Press Platform
- Knowledge of blogspot
- PHP mode
- Location: Fort Lauderdale
- Compensation: Internship with opportunity to convert to employment
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.